Molly Burke – Molly Burke Youtube
Molly is a youtuber who is a blind as well as struggling with mental health. She spreads awareness through her youtube channel and does speeches across the world.
Eviee Meg – Trippy Hippie
Eviee is a youtuber who has disabilities such as Tourettes, seizures and FND, as well as struggling from mental health.
Cole and Christina – Roll with Cole and Christina
Cole and Christina is a youtuber couple that spreads awareness about being quadriplegic. This is because Cole is guadriplegic himself and they want to share the ups and the downs.
Oliver Lam-Watson – YouTube
Oliver Lam-Watson is a wheelchair user and is training hard to be a part of the Paralympics with team GBR in the sport of fencing. His youtube channel involves breaking down the stigma of disability.
Kym and Kay – The Triple Cripples Youtube
Triple Cripples is intended to be a platform that highlights the lives and loves of disabled women, femmes and non-binary people of colour.
Other Videos about Disability
- Being Blind & Being Deaf – Chatting Disability
- Living with an Invisible Disability – Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
- The Ugly Face of Disability Hate Crime
- Do All Disabled People Think The Same? | Spectrum
Want to be involved with breaking the stigma of disability?
Here are some ways you can help!
- Your Choice Inclusion Group – Platfform has created a project for people who want to create a campaign on spreading awareness of LGBTQ+ community, disability, disadvantages of people from ethnic backgrounds and so much more.
- Commanding Hands – Commanding hands is a youtube channel that teaches people BSL which allows people from the deaf, hard of hearing community and others to feel more comfortable using sign language more expected by society.
- Watch Stacey Dooley Sleeps Over – This episode is about finding out more about Down Syndrome.